Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how To patent Ideas good an insurance policy you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and InventHelp George Foreman Commercials possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new invention idea company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.