Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to file a patent good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior how to patent an idea the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and patent an Idea aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.